Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Bluetooth-enabled cell phone interface via Liberator Wireless Headset
Only Setcom offers an interface to your wireless headset and vehicle intercom system with a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone.
Integration applications include:
- Adding cell phone capabilities to a mobile command center intercom system
- Communicating with non-traditional information sources while at industrial worksites
Direct Connection via Liberator Wireless Headset
• Command Center on Your Head - Communicate with all important radio / audio devices with a single headset.
With the Liberator headset, you’re able to connect to:
- up to 3 mobile radios
- a portable radio
- a cell phone
- vehicle intercom system
- entertainment audio source plugged into System 950 intercom
• Easy to Use - Simply press a switch and you are connected to your cell phone in less than two seconds.
• Direct Connection to Mobile Phone - No interface box between the Liberator wireless headset and mobile phone.
• Hear Your Call - Let the 23dB noise attenuation of your Liberator headset reduce the background noise so you can effectively hear the caller on the other end.
• Only from Setcom - Only manufacturer to offer a direct connection to your wireless device from the Liberator wireless headset via the Bluetooth standard.
Posted by RCS Communications at 3:10:00 PM